bolelli
dancevic
jaziri

got their second chance in MD now

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Wimbly: Dancevic, Bedene, Bolelli, Jaziri IN as LL(Almagro, Haas, Dodig,Montañes

well because players from MD withdraw after the qualies started, so we have LLs

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Re: Wimbly: Dancevic, Bedene, Bolelli, Jaziri IN as LL(Almagro, Haas, Dodig,Montañes

how it is possible that there are lucky losers without a DRAW?
I was wondering that myself. I thought you could only lucky losers if someone withdraws after the draw comes out

·
Registered
5,835 Posts

Anyone else in doubt?

·
Registered
3,282 Posts

last year there was a lucky loser. rochus. but rochus was not the highest seeded player in the final q round.

can you explain it to me?

so why bedene, dancevic, bolelli and jaziri?

source?

·
Registered
5,456 Posts

There should be a draw with seven players, or not?
And if not shouldn't be Brands get the spot of Bedene?

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

last year there was a lucky loser. rochus. but rochus was not the highest seeded player in the final q round.

can you explain it to me?

so why bedene, dancevic, bolelli and jaziri?

source?
can you please learn the rules before trying to say im not right or i need a source please?

on GS, for LLs they choose randomly from the top 6(on this case, because there are 4LLs, +2)higher ranked players who lost in QR. this time, there are 4 LLs ...got it now?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

The top 6 players who lost in the final round of qualifying had 4 picked from a hat. Brands and then Smyczek (who was actually the highest ranked of the six) are next in line.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts

The top 6 players who lost in the final round of qualifying had 4 picked from a hat. Brands and then Smyczek (who was actually the highest ranked of the six) are next in line.
can you please learn the rules before trying to say im not right or i need a source please?

on GS, for LLs they choose randomly from the top 4 higher ranked players who lost in QR. this time, there are 4 LLs so all the top 4 higher ranked players who lost IN qr are IN as LLs...got it now?
These two explanations are a little different. Was there a draw as mooncreek states or are "all the top 4 higher ranked players who lost IN qr are IN as LLs." as sombrero loco states?

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

nono, there are usually 4 spots where they choose the LLs from. but in case like this, when there are so many LLs, they make it from a group of LLs+2 players.
i think this rule applies when there are 4 or more LLs but im not sure about that last fact

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

man, i said the same too! just read my message above hypnotize´s and explanation above

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

dont worry, you dont have to, at all!
i tried to explain it better on my second message. sorry i probably did it pretty badly =( tried my best haha :p

·
Registered
717 Posts

What a rough summer for Smyczek. He was the first who missed the cut to RG + Wimby and now this! That's pretty tough.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts

Aljaž Bedene makes it on the end :D

Oh wait, you are british now.

:)

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

he is not british, playing for slovenia this week according to livescores :p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts