dangerous oponent

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
Raonic in 4.

·
Premium Member
9,084 Posts
Needs to play better than today. He was awfull.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Needs to play better than today. He was awfull.
Raonic is always awful.

Nothing would satisfy me more than Thomas Mario beating this cikotić.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Haas please!

·
Premium Member
9,084 Posts
Raonic is always awful.

Nothing would satisfy me more than Thomas Mario beating this cikotić.
You should watch him once atleast before making such a dumb statement like this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Haas has a chance if Raonic plays like he did today. I'm hoping for the old man to shock us and get the win :yeah:

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
You should watch him once atleast before making such a dumb statement like this :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm not even hiding my huge dislike for the guy so you shouldn't even bother with my bias. ;)
And oh I've seen enough of Raonic. Having to watch him again is already a pain in the ass.
Hopefully Thomas take this in straights. The less I see this cikotić play, the happier I am.

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
I'm not even hiding my huge dislike for the guy so you shouldn't even bother with my bias. ;)
And oh I've seen enough of Raonic. Having to watch him again is already a pain in the ass.
Hopefully Thomas take this in straights. The less I see this cikotić play, the happier I am.
What the hell is 'cikotić'?

·
Premium Member
9,084 Posts

·
Registered
7,216 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,084 Posts

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
:spit:

Just some inside joke for the people from Podgorica, I know he is hiding his roots 'well' but he can't escape from it. :p
Kinda like Tomić if you would..
He doesn't hide his roots. He fully acknowledges that he was born there, but moved to Canada with his family when he was 3. Do you have an issue with him playing under the Canadian flag? He grew up in Canada, went through Tennis Canada, why would he suddenly decide to play for Montenegro? He's gets asked the question fairly regularly too and has always stated he will play for Canada, and that he considers himself Canadian.

·
Registered
170 Posts
lol I always hear about how raonic played horribly yet still wins pretty easily against decent players.anyways I have a feeling haas wins in 5 sets as well. wouldnt really care since I like haas.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
He doesn't hide his roots. He fully acknowledges that he was born there, but moved to Canada with his family when he was 3. Do you have an issue with him playing under the Canadian flag? He grew up in Canada, went through Tennis Canada, why would he suddenly decide to play for Montenegro? He's gets asked the question fairly regularly too and has always stated he will play for Canada, and that he considers himself Canadian.
No, not at all.
Me disliking him has nothing to do for what country he plays. It's more about his game and personality.

I'm just joking because I remember him saying he was born in Podgorica but doesn't have roots in Montenegro which is stupid. :p

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
No, not at all.
Me disliking him has nothing to do for what country he plays. It's more about his game and personality.

I'm just joking because I remember him saying he was born in Podgorica but doesn't have roots in Montenegro which is stupid. :p
It's kind of hard to consider yourself having roots in a country you likely have very few if any memories of.

Not the same as it's in the same country but our family moved from a city in Southern Ontario to one in Northern Ontario when I was 3 (about 6 hours away). I have very few memories from my time before moving, I didn't at the time consider myself having roots there, I still consider that Northern Ontario city my 'hometown' because it's where I grew up. So I can understand him saying that.

Of course the funny thing is I live close to the city I was born in now as an adult.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts