Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[email protected] big was going to bet on milos tb fed but then decided just to wait for this match i think this is the closest to a lock as there is, no one in wta has close to the balls as kvitova when she is on and she has been in great form for a while now, i thought she played a great match against kuzzie at f.o too. There are probably better odds out there but most of the time the odds i post are below the market because i rather use tab to bet cash, have no idea why someone would think i lie about losing a bet, dont get why anyone would give a f about someone who they will probably never meet in their lives over losing money, will keep my tickets if you want to have a side bet putting last of my money more @1.82

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kvitova drifting out @1.75 at tab who would of thought they would have one of the best odds for petra

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
The fact that Bouchard opened at exactly the same odds as she opened in the semi is worrying, however I expect her to put a good fight and I don't think it'll be easy for Kvitova. I'll probably go for the overs hoping for a good match. Not many people expected that she would beat Halep but she did and she may be on a mission. We shall see.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I'd write off that Halep match, she played without a serve after that ankle injury and even other than that I haven't seen her play that bad since she broke into top 20. I'd like to think experience will prevail here in such a massive occassion, the difference between having won this match before and having never played in a final close to this level before must be huge. I give Kvitova the edge in just about all the key areas so I'll happily take Bet Victors 1.8 for Petra

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
"Experience" is an interesting concept because Bouchard won this title ( allbeit the juniors ) a year after Kvitova won the title proper. And it's been a while since then.

Anyway we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Odds on Kania are rediculous if you ask me. Bucharest qualies starting pretty soon. Better ranked, good form, hungry to get up a level now that she got the taste of it in Wimbledon. And she's a capable player on clay. Allertova doing great things on the itf but out of her 30 or so latest wins very few are against decent players. When I first saw the odds I thought they got the line reversed lol

Also like Dinah today in Versmold.

I also expect Oudin and JoLa to get beaten heavily in Contrexeville, those two were involved in some tough tough matches last couple of days. Begu and Kaia look to have picked up a gear and should get by here in straights.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I try avoid the womens as its so unpredictable and a break means fuck all. I am having no luck lately and wont have a bet but a colleague is gone in very heavy on Bouchard, totally full of confidence.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Roof will be closed it seems. Good news for Kvitova

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Will be cheering for Bouchard but no bet for me. It's womens, it could take anything from 45 minutes to 3 hours.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
If your intelligence isn't very intelligent, you might as well keep it to yourself.
It's a info i saw on the internet, i didn't invent it myself. They said that the roof is closed and the forecast is not very good so they will keep it so to avoid any delays

So gtfo :wavey:

Also my money is on Kvitova and she's owning Bouchard anyway so i don't even care now that my info incorrect

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
The roof was closed because it was expected to rain, and that would have played into Kvitova's hands (even more so). They reopened the roof about 10 minutes before the match and decided to risk it anyway.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
The roof was closed because it was expected to rain, and that would have played into Kvitova's hands (even more so). They reopened the roof about 10 minutes before the match and decided to risk it anyway.
Exactly

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
They were going to keep it closed but decided against it, so the info is correct. It looks like the right decision.

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
Such an easy win in the end, congrats to prematch Kvitova's backers, you got the best ever odds for this match. Bouchard never turned up mentally or physically.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I'd write off that Halep match, she played without a serve after that ankle injury and even other than that I haven't seen her play that bad since she broke into top 20. I'd like to think experience will prevail here in such a massive occassion, the difference between having won this match before and having never played in a final close to this level before must be huge. I give Kvitova the edge in just about all the key areas so I'll happily take Bet Victors 1.8 for Petra
Win. A lot easier than anticipated, was tempted to hedge a bit after set 1 but Kvitova was too good she convinced me otherwise :worship:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
It's a info i saw on the internet, i didn't invent it myself. They said that the roof is closed and the forecast is not very good so they will keep it so to avoid any delays

So gtfo :wavey:

Also my money is on Kvitova and she's owning Bouchard anyway so i don't even care now that my info incorrect
In your own words: "Exactly" – the roof was never closed during the match.

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[email protected] big was going to bet on milos tb fed but then decided just to wait for this match i think this is the closest to a lock as there is, no one in wta has close to the balls as kvitova when she is on and she has been in great form for a while now, i thought she played a great match against kuzzie at f.o too. There are probably better odds out there but most of the time the odds i post are below the market because i rather use tab to bet cash, have no idea why someone would think i lie about losing a bet, dont get why anyone would give a f about someone who they will probably never meet in their lives over losing money, will keep my tickets if you want to have a side bet putting last of my money more @1.82
Boom muddafukkrs suck it haters

1 - 20 of 23 Posts