Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Boss. Going from being permabanned to working for Youtube Wimbledon ?

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
lol that last point haha kowwie is right, which Noletard edited that video. Suicide approach from Roger, who just wanted the match to be over. I wonder how many times he's replayed that point in his head.

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
You have to really be something to get banned here. Boss pulled it off.
Not really. Lot of ppl permbanned for trivial infractions like "baiting" (LoL, that must be the most absurd, subjective, prone to abuse reason for a ban I've ever seen in any forum), "personal attack" (also highly subjective and prone to abuse) or even "forum disruption" (same BS). None of those infractions imply you're "really something".

IMO permbans should be strictly limited to illegalities or really disruptive behaviours such as serious harrasement, serious insults to members (racistic, homophobic and similar). Getting someone permbanned for acumulation of lesser, subject to interpretation infractions like above mentioned is ludicrous and counterproductive.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Not really. Lot of ppl permbanned for trivial infractions like "baiting" (LoL, that must be the most absurd, subjective, prone to abuse reason for a ban I've ever seen in any forum), "personal attack" (also highly subjective and prone to abuse) or even "forum disruption" (same BS). None of those infractions imply you're "really something".

IMO permbans should be strictly limited to illegalities or really disruptive behaviours such as serious harrasement, serious insults to members (racistic, homophobic and similar). Getting someone permbanned for acumulation of lesser, subject to interpretation infractions like above mentioned is ludicrous and counterproductive.
I miss Claydeath and Topspindoctor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts