Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who will win TT Wimbledon? This market will be closed at the stated time. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

Example

1. I did a bet of 1000 in any option.
2. I post my bets. I bet 1000 on me.
3. If I won the tournament I will receive the winning outcome according to the time I did my bet in this case 80/1. If I won I am going to receive 80k ;)

The rules for this time is that you have to make your bet (only public bets will be accepted) and then in a post you should say who is your pick and how many credits are you betting. Like we only have like 30 options in the markets you will receive your winning outcome by donation.

The stakes are equal for everyone, the only thing that matters is when you make your bet. Good luck to everyone ;)

Before R128 - 80/1
Before R64 - 40/1
Before R32 - 20/1
Before R16 - 10/1
Before QF - 5/1
Before SF - 2/1
Before F - 1/2

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://mtftt.info/

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
:D

It sounds a new way of betting in a point that odds changes as tt game proceed to next round. An h2h statistic is also an interesting feature, which, as I understand, is now eagerly under construction by a number of volunteers.

A whole system looks attractive to me.

By the way, is this kind of betting on TT ATP done before, or a brand new, I am wondering.

·
Registered
17,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't get this :lol:
I guess no one get it :p

Example

1. I did a bet of 1000 in any option.
2. I post my bets. I bet 1000 on me.
3. If I won the tournament I will receive the winning outcome according to the time I did my bet in this case 80/1. If I won I am going to receive 80k ;)

·
Registered
940 Posts
What if someone bets on their opponent in the final, and then proceeds to lose? Would that be considered match fixing? :haha: I like this, thought of recommending betting for TT earlier this year. Glad someone thought to do this.

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
:D

i still do not get it and still would like to get it....
it is, should be, interesting, that is what i know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts