Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
prime fed showed up today, hit BH's like never before.

laughing hard at murraytards claiming an easy win for pushrray :haha:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I know Fed played very well but Murray's game plan was awful and he struggled with it, he gifted it at the end of each set. What was with all the passive mid court shots, repetitive and defensive.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I don't remember the last time I saw Federer serve this good, his ground game was better than expected too, hit some really nice passing shots. Hopefully Fed delivers against Djokovic - can't wait for the match.

·
Registered
813 Posts
They can be happy that Mugray vultured in 2013. Next british Wimbledon title in 75 years.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
One of the worst matches I've ever seen. No tennis actually played just relentless servebotting. And mtf posters wonder why the courts were slowed down :facepalm:

Before the match, I hoped whoever won would beat Novak in the final but I can't support such disgusting servebotting. Come on No1e you are the last hope for tennis.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Incredible match, really fast paced. Federer scary dominant, 55 winners in 3 sets, including 20 aces.

Federer with insane level of serving in first set, Murray had BP in first game though, but Fed saved it easily and was cruising on his own serve at insane percentage - 85% of first serves in, 76% points won after 1st. Murray had comfortable holds as well, until last game, when he made questionable decision to approach to the net at second SP for Fed, which didn't end so well.

Second set still mostly about serve, when it comes to Federer. This time, with less percentage of 1st, he won 100% points after 1st - 19/19. Pressure on Murray's serve was big, because Fed looked very relaxed on his return games and was winning more and more points when receiving. Even had break point in 4th game. Massive hold in 10th game could give some hopes for Murray to switch momentum on his side, after saving multiple set points, but Fed responded with express hold to love and broke Andy in next game. Again for set, setting him in comfortable position and allowing to serving first.

Murray got to first deuce on Fed's service game since ages, but it wasn't enough to even create break point chance. Fed's serving was still too good and was setting him in command in every single point.

YOu could say that famous Murray's second serve screwed him in this match, (14/27) but I would say that his ground game was not good enough to harm him, especially forehand. Fed was constantly under command.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Well done Graceful Karlovic.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Just got to admit that Federer was far too good. He'll never serve better than that. Unplayable.

Murray played okay. Disappointing to get broken serving to stay in the set 3 times. Some of it was down to genius from Federer but Murray's level also dropped those games with too many errors.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Too freaking good this Federer! :)

First man to contest in 10 slam finals

Halle champion belts the Queens champion ;)

·
Registered
3,929 Posts

Masterclass.

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
Roger Federer has played a lot of incredible matches. That is among the best performances of his entire career.

Murray played an outstanding match and did well to hang in there. Federer was just sublime. Every single stroke was firing. Don't even get me started on his serve.

Obscene performance. If anyone has a bad word to say about either player, that person deserves a slap.

41 - 60 of 362 Posts