Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
He couldn't even be bothered to do his hair, let alone play decent tennis.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
woof. That was awful, wasn't it? Hewitt is waiting in R2, surely if this continues he'll be too much for JJ. At least he won :8

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hewitt should send Janowicz out and with that loss his ranking will be headed sub 50, bit more representative.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
a win is a win i guess :hysteric:

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hewitt should send Janowicz out and with that loss his ranking will be headed sub 50, bit more representative.
To be honest I was worried about this ranking drop at the start of the year but given Jerzy's form so far this year I think a drop in the rankings will give him a well needed kick uo the backside.

·
Banned
2,609 Posts
Doesn't Mugowicz know he's on national television? Playing like a retard is one thing, but looking like one too is too much :eek:

Glad we won't hear from Devvarmug in a while, his "career" was one of the more blatant attempts at race money pandering by the ATP but Indians or Americans never went for it so he was made to disappear.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Jerzy:scared:

A win is a win I guess:shrug:

So many nerves to defend points and pressure to come back to the place of your biggest career achievement:bigcry:

And lots of prize money to help his career:hug:

Glad he at least won...Was afraid he would bomb out in 1R:scared:

Hopefully he will lift his game for the next round:cheerleader:...First match is always a toughie:hug:

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
important win for JJ, a win is a win.

He's far from chanceless against Rusty as well, yet underdog kinda.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Somdev had an outside chance after saving 3 BPs at 2-1 in the fifth. Some jinxing and then boom he was out. :sad:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Jerzy:scared:

A win is a win I guess:shrug:

So many nerves to defend points and pressure to come back to the place of your biggest career achievement:bigcry:

And lots of prize money to help his career:hug:

Glad he at least won...Was afraid he would bomb out in 1R:scared:

Hopefully he will lift his game for the next round:cheerleader:...First match is always a toughie:hug:
Janowicz doesn't need prize money, he has his rap career for that. :lol:

A win is a win but that's the only good thing you can say about that match. I've never seen a player use the dropshot so badly. He seems to do it out of panic.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
20 DFs? :haha::haha:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts