Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Anderson in 5

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Not going to lie, I'm slightly worried about this one...

2014ray is well capable of losing to Anderson but Grassray should win in 3 tight sets. Just have to hope the former doesn't appear.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
The Most underrated player on MTF can be alot of trouble for Murray especially if he servebots. I'll say Murray in 4 close sets

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Seen both of Anderson's matches so far, he's not in the form to give Murray real trouble. Aside from that he has a back issue which was bothering him today.

He could come out firing and take the first maybe, but he's not a genuine threat.

·
Registered
972 Posts
He'll have a stroll to the semis. No one will challenge grassray till then IMO.

·
Registered
865 Posts
This match is interesting, I would predict anderson give out some trouble and take 1 or 2 set here, however who will win is decided by andy's racket.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Servebots have troubled Andy this year, could be tough.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Murray will win. Anderson will cause some trouble though.

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
When the ball is in play, there is not much Anderson can do to hurt Murray. His serve has to really be switched on for him to be competitive in this match.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Murray in 4. Murraysmo can't be stopped. Anderson is a poor crippled man's Berdych. He ain't winning more than a set

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Murray looks fantastic, and it's his favourite surface. If Kevin plays really well he might squeeze out a set, but otherwise it's Andy in 3.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts