Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Cilic in another quarter-final. Terrible for the sport.

Reactions: Cloren

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
love the way kudla plays but he is so mentally fragile. As BG said during the telecast, it's refreshing to see an American with a sweet backhand.

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
And then there was just one. Popsicle is the only 90s player left in the draw going into the quarters. And he faces Grassray.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Cilic has 5-1 H2H vs Anderson. He's the big server that dominates other big servers. Unfortunately Anderson will probably lose.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Another Slam QF, not bad :yeah:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
and the streak against americans goes to 29-0 now. marin isnt playing his best but he's still winning which is good to see. good luck next round

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
:rolls:

This is probably only draw how Cilic could have gotten to QF. Even for his muggy standards he is playing crap. One of the most embarrassing streaks of open era to get even more embarrassing :spit:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Happy for Marin, can't see his QF match being anything other than painful to watch though (no matter who his opponent).

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
and the streak against americans goes to 29-0 now. marin isnt playing his best but he's still winning which is good to see. good luck next round
Isn't it 23-0 now? :scratch:
I haven't done the research, but after his win over Isner it was said he got the streak to 22-0.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
I thimk its 23. But I read sth in the newspapper that its 25. Honestly I dont care enough to check it out. Lot of players he beat. Roddick, Blake, Fish and so on.

·
MONSOON season.
81,974 Posts
Denis :hug:

I am surprised he took a set off Cilic and was close in the other sets. He played well all tournament :woohoo:

No one will have seen this coming after the start of the year. Keep going :banana:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Good tournament for Kudla. Honestly, Cilic has not looked great the whole tournament. He could have lost to Berankis. I don't see Cilic going any further.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
This is probably only draw how Cilic could have gotten to QF. Even for his muggy standards he is playing crap. One of the most embarrassing streaks of open era to get even more embarrassing :spit:
Haha, still butthurt because at 26 years old, Cilic already has ~$12M in prize earnings. What do you have to show for your life...?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts