Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3rd set tiebreaker really turned it around. Second straight Slam quarterfinal for Milos.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey MaratandMilos!!!!!Be Ready To See A lot Of(Milos Is A Servebot)Whaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Guy Just Return..........What 25-30 Serve!?He Can Resist In Long Rally!And By The Way...........He Just Play 1 Tiebreak!!!!!
Winners-UE(66-25):worship::clap2::yeah:people Are So Ignorant Sometimes............
:stupid:

Kei Nishikori:bigwave::nerner:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Disgusting and shocking. I haven't seen any of Robotnic's matches in Wimbledon (for obvious reasons), but I can imagine how bad his opponents must have played for him to get to this stage :lol:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
People who hate on Milos are pathetic! Milos results this year clearly prove he's playing top ten tennis! Milos won an important match against a top 20 player who he was 0-2 before the match. The improvements Milos has made in his game are tremendous! Very proud of Milos today!

This is an awesome and impressive win! The first set Milos played horrible I think played nervous tennis. Now, for all the people who say Milos can't BREAK SERVE well he broke Kei's serve multiple times today. This is a huge psychological win for Milos he had never beaten Kei before until today. I am very happy and proud of Milos he ROSE to the occasion. I think Eugenie Bouchard success has MOTIVATED MILOS big time! It is so wonderful to have two young Canadians do so well on the pro tennis tours!

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Good job, Milos. Like Genie said, everyday is Canadian record.

Now we even have a dedicated TSN reporter at these events, to chit chat with Milos and Genie. OK, just don't forget to interview Mr. Nestor.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
3rd set tiebreaker really turned it around. Second straight Slam quarterfinal for Milos.
Of course, but let's give Milos some credit here remember he played a POOR first set. However, Milos broke Kei multiple times in the second set.If Milos had lost the second set he would of lost the match. The second set was the key for Milos today. Yes, the third set also was very important of course, but he needed to win that second set to have a chance to win the match. If Milos was down two sets to love I doubt he would of turned it around.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Good job, Milos. Like Genie said, everyday is Canadian record.

Now we even have a dedicated TSN reporter at these events, to chit chat with Milos and Genie. OK, just don't forget to interview Mr. Nestor.
The rise in Canadian tennis is incredible! This is the first time two Canadians have reached the quarterfinals of Wimbledon in men and women singles! This is awesome!!! So proud to be a Canadian!!!

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Great win. After a tough beginning, Milos played quite well the rest of the match and was the better player throughout. There was a little hiccup as he tried to serve it out, but he held it together well enough to get it done.

Gets his 1st Wimbledon QF, 2nd straight slam QF, and assures himself a career best ranking (of at least 7 or 8). And if he can serve as well as he has in the first 4 matches of this tournament, he can make things interesting against Nadal on this surface.

Milos is most certainly rising.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts