Registered
11,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really didn't expect him to reach so far. Good for him :yeah:

·
MONSOON season.
81,993 Posts
Re: Wimbledon R3: Pospisil def. Ward 6-4, 3-6 2-6 6-3 8-6

Unbelievable. Pospisil in the fourth round given his current form. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Released his inner Raonic. Disgusting.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Good for Pospisil :yeah: Some really nice volleys to close it out. Hopefully he beats Troicki, as he has some decent future potential. He is young, fairly talented, athletic, and has a pretty entertaining game.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts

Just an awful result all round to be honest. Ward in the 4th round of Wimbledon would've been a pretty awesome story. Instead we get this complete nonentity of a player. What a damn shame.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Gutted for Ward...he was so close. Doubt he'll get a chance like this again. Pospisil served too good in the 4th though.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
:worship: Pospigrass :worship:

in the second week of Wimbledon :sobbing:
so much hate for him on mtf :sobbing:
and I don't know why :sobbing:

Pospigrass :yeah:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
:worship: Pospigrass :worship:

in the second week of Wimbledon :sobbing:
so much hate for him on mtf :sobbing:
and I don't know why :sobbing:

Pospigrass :yeah:
He's a mediocre player with absolutely nothing special about him. He's a nonentity. Sure, you could say the same for Ward but at least a Brit doing well at Wimbledon is a story. Pospisil is just nothing.

·
Registered
22,599 Posts
I'm not sure who was playing that last set but it wasn't the Vasek Pospisil that I know.

Superb serving, he could do nothing wrong. Possibly the best set I've ever seen him play.

I'm happy for him. If he beats Troicki he'll be close to the top 30, important ranking points for him to win with Washington dropping off in the not to distant future.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Way to use your head Vasek. Completely changed your approach after losing the 3rd set, and figured out how to beat your opponent, well done.

Kudos to Ward to for almost getting through, but a great Wimbledon for you already.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Great effort from Ward, shame he just missed out. Very happy for Vasek, he's been playing quite well and if he serves well he can take out Viktor.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Nice one, Vashy! Personally I am nicely surprised by this result. :yeah: :yeah:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

Unbelievable. Pospisil in the fourth round given his current form. Unbelievable.
Troicki-Pospisil R4

strong era

1 - 20 of 75 Posts