Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
How can anyone after watching a match like this say that grass isn't fast or that it is like clay? Nonsense.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Very little tennis was played in the match. Raonic will get found out as soon as he comes up against someone who can get his serve back in to play i.e. Nishikori.

·
Registered
633 Posts
No chance for Raonic to go out against his next opponent, but he's got to be hoping that somehow he doesn't face Rafa in the QF.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
A bit disappointing. Thought Łukasz would capitalize his draw, but Milos is clearly a better player than last year.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Milos is wearing a arm warmer/ one sleeveless and one long sleeve sweats? What is it/ why??
Okay, back in March, Milos got a rash on his arm and he wore the sleeve for protect his skin. However, Milos says the sleeve is a comfort thing now he says it keeps his arm warm. The sleeve is now a fashion statement he is attached to it now! Milos did not wear the sleeve in Halle and he lost. Milos loves the sleeve it is a fashion statement!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Raonic is so far winning his matches relatively easily, he surprised me R16 of Wimbledon. Was sure Kubot will take at least set here, but didn´t happen, Milos serve was great again 30 aces in 3 sets is good number even for Milos so no wonder he won both tie-breaks.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Just realized Milos is 7th in live ranking - Murray-Dimitrov play each other so both can´t be higher than him and don´t expect Kei or John to make F or so - that means even if Murray goes far and Milos goes down to 8th it would be his career high, if 7 even better, right now 9th is his career maximum

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
No chance for Raonic to go out against his next opponent, but he's got to be hoping that somehow he doesn't face Rafa in the QF.
Yah beating Rafa will be a tall order but there's still a remote possibility. Too bad he wasn't in Murphy's quarter.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Okay, back in March, Milos got a rash on his arm and he wore the sleeve for protect his skin. However, Milos says the sleeve is a comfort thing now he says it keeps his arm warm. The sleeve is now a fashion statement he is attached to it now! Milos did not wear the sleeve in Halle and he lost. Milos loves the sleeve it is a fashion statement!
I'd say it's almost a good-luck thing ... he didn't wear it in boodles either when it was an exhibition he didn't care about. Basically said something about wearing in tournaments but doesn't need it. My guess he doesn't wear it when he doesn't really care about result .. ie. exho's, doubles.

Anyways, massive serving today & good to keep his head & patience against Kubot .. facing the S&V on a slippery court (with Milos's movement and history) is no fun I bet.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts