1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Banned
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Points won
Nole: 133
Edmund: 106

What a breathtaking display from the best player of all time, who delivered an epic masterclass performance in front of a very hostile crowd reminiscent of the USO 15 crowd. The extreme heat really got to Nole in the beginning. The beaming hot sun was shining on Nole, which zapped his energy, not to mention Nole didn’t convert his many BPs in set 1. Nole really should’ve won this match in straight sets. But after that slow start, Nole totally raised his level and didn’t choke, and he completely dominated Edmund, who had no answers.

By the way, I am very disappointed that Edmund didn’t concede the point to Nole that he earned. I’m sure many people lost respect for this cheater after this. And the umpire was awful. They tried to rob Nole and failed. Justice has prevailed.

3 down, 4 to go. Idemo!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Djokovic got lucky. I spoke with the Oracle and it told me Djokosmash would get smashed today, but Edmund lost his faith after a deserved first set..

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Yay. Im happy of course that Nle won but I am more happy that the CHEATER lost. Kyle is a cheat.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Quite likely the worst call in the history of tennis, that point, unreal. Deserved in the end by Djokovic, probably a good thing he didn't know quite how much he'd been robbed.
What about all the times he was breaking the 25s rule by a huge margin and was not receiving point penalties?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Wierdly I agree with most of Boss's analysis.

Nole level poor first set and Kyle was great.

Inevitabilty things levelled up after that and tbh only was one winner. Can't remember if it was set 2 or 3 but Kyle had some BPs he should've converted but aside from that pretty comfortable.

Yep pretty horrible umpire call, thought McEnroe and Henman got up to 4 ways Kyle lost that point. TBH Nole should've just used Hawk eye to call the shot out. Set 4 went the way it should've gone at least.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nole is so gracious to sign that autograph after the crowd was clearly against him. Nole is the GOAT/BOAT!

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Quite likely the worst call in the history of tennis, that point, unreal. Deserved in the end by Djokovic, probably a good thing he didn't know quite how much he'd been robbed.
What happened?

1 - 20 of 131 Posts