·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 hour 22 minutes

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
What's Fed's PB (Personal best) at Wimbledon?

·
Registered
7,156 Posts
It was an easy game. Giraldo not on grass. An Federer is still better them most.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Love Fed and he crushed Giraldo, but that match was boring as shit, especially after Fed stopped caring midway through.

Also lots of UEs.

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
I'll win it back with the woeful tennis association Duarte. Lisicki and Shvedova to come through as dogs. Much easier to predict emotionally hysterical break-downs.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
I'll win it back with the woeful tennis association Duarte. Lisicki and Shvedova to come through as dogs. Much easier to predict emotionally hysterical break-downs.
How much are you out?

·
Registered
21,404 Posts
Stop pretending you actually bet with real money. You would be sleeping under a bridge by now.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Lorenzi + Muller (Indoors) + Giraldo (Indoors) :lol:...That'is where you want Federer to be :drool: ; easy strolls up until hopefully the Nadal buzzsaw for an Outdoors Friday Semi..

Anyway, I think he is playing decent, but i simply can't judge from this royal walk in the grass for him..Absolutely zero testing moments whatsoever.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Congratulations Fed on a great match. How easy you made it for your fans and stress free. We are grateful. Congrats. everyone.. this will send me smiling and in a good mood through the weekend. My livestream closed on me and ended up with a horrible one that kept on freezing and espn had "Serena" on .. I didn't see much of the 3rd set .. Hope to see a dowload later ..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts