Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, Dustin has losses. :shrug: I've learned to not be disappointed by them. Just gotta stay optimistic, and look at the brighter side. :)
He got to the 3R, he'll be back in top 100, he got a good win over Nadal, and Lu. And hopefully, he keeps up some form into his next tournaments.

It's been a great tournament, Dustin. Time for more great ones!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty:

#Fakefans only support Dustin when he's beating Nadal. I support him no matter what.

On to the next one...:drive::hatoff::sport::cool:

·
Registered
21,632 Posts

·
Registered
14,454 Posts
Nid.

Brown will always be a mug player with some occasional flashes of brilliance. A pity.

·
Registered
21,632 Posts
By the way, disgusting celebration from Troicki. Disrespectful.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Viktor won all his matches 3-1.....

with this win he moved to TOP 20 :yeah: :woohoo:

What a comeback year he had. I mean this time last year he was still suspended ...
One year later he is top 20 in live rankings and top 15 in the race .. Eat that ITF !!!

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Once in a lifetime opportunity for Ward/Pospisil to try and make a QF here...

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Not a big fan of Troicki at all but no matter. I wish Brown could win one or two more matches, so he could get paired ... apparently, no Rafa beater can win the next match

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Terrible result for the game. I hoped Brown was in for a good run to the QF at least. :(

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Troicki's serve too good on this surface. Shame, the guy has a major douchebag air about him. Anyway, good run from Dustin

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Nid.

Brown will always be a mug player with some occasional flashes of brilliance. A pity.
Losing to a better player doesn't make you a mug. He played his usual game, Troicki just served too good and made a lot of passes.

Troicki >>>> Nadal

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Shame that Troicki is going to the QFs. Such a shame.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts