Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isner has no business in the 2nd week of a slam. Absolutely pathetic from the baseline, all he does is servebot. Lopez did humanity a favor here.

·
Banned
2,609 Posts
Most talented Spanish tennis player through to the 4th round :worship: Too good for Isner who was poor today, much worse than in R1 and 2. Still should be OK for the USO and could be one of the contenders for seed #8 at the WTF.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
Feli :hearts:

wanted fifth set just to see how many more aces Isner would make, he stopped at 52

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Lopez could go even further than the fourth round here, that is 12-1 on the grass since RG ended.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Lopez playing beautiful tennis on grass, no player has won as many matches on the green stuff this year. That pass he made to break at the end of the fourth set was a beauty.
Feli played really well, Isner on the other hand was all serve, even more so than usual. Now keep going Feli, need to get to the QF!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The revenge of Nieminen!

As a Jarkko fan, im glad to see Feli get this one. I cant stand to see serve bots win, especially if they are getting out played in every other facet of the game.

onwards and upwards for the Spaniard.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
No 5th set... i'm disappointed :(

·
Registered
754 Posts
YES!!!! Thanks to Lisicki, Robredo and now Lopez, I have just made $60,000 in two days. Thank you Feli, I won't be too mad if you beat Stan now

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Just 1 more win and Feli will be up to number 18 in the world at the age of almost 33.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Isner's performance at Wimbledon during his career has been a disappointment. I've never understood why, with his powerful serve, he was not a better grass court player.

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Isner's performance at Wimbledon during his career has been a disappointment. I've never understood why, with his powerful serve, he was not a better grass court player.
His return game is next to zero.His volleys and groundstrokes are mediocre at best.Brilliant serve alone is not enough to win Wimbledon.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts