10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF? No threads.

Ooops wrong score. 6-4 6-2 6-4

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Re: Wimbledon R3: [1] N. Djokovic def. G. Simon - 6-2 6-2 6-4

Injured warrior wins in straights. Unbelievable effort, I thought he was close to death after all that wincing and treatment.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts

Does this really require a thread.
Simug should be banned for putting people in a comma with his sleep inducing tennis.
And Fakervic should be strongly cautioned for being his aid.

·
Registered
9,237 Posts

Mr. Ristic should retire for his fans.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts

Snooze of a match. Seems like Simon got to deuce in almost every game and bottled the majority of them. Novak even less inspiring than last match. Only excitement here was the false alarm on the shoulder in the 3rd.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts

FYI, if you go onto the board and double click your thread you can edit the title.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts

Simon just sucks at when the ball needs the fine touch. It was 50-50 in the rallies and 100-0 in the technical department.

Every near drop shot was mistaken by Simon, even though he was on the ball on time every time. Every sliced ball at him resulted in a fault.

Pathetic really.

Djokovic solid though.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

Spartan effort from Nole. Destroying SImon while injured. Too fucking good :worship: I hope there is a ambulance near the court. Djokoking needs to go to the hospital ASAP to check his left arm :sad:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

That's usually the case before someone makes one...
Of course. But before this match, the Fog/Anderson had 4 threads and just as this match got over we had 20+ replies on Tsonga vs Djokovic thread. That is why I was wondering.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts

Spartan effort from Nole. Destroying SImon while injured. Too fucking good :worship: I hope there is a ambulance near the court. Djokoking needs to go to the hospital ASAP to check his left arm :sad:
You think you are funny? No, you are NOT, more like ignorant. That fall looked pretty nasty.

·
Registered
18,862 Posts
Nole after the match:

15:36"I had an awkward fall, so I was just hoping that there was nothing bad going on with the joint and luckily there isn't. The muscle is just a little sore... Now there is two days off and I'm going to recover and get ready."

·
Registered
5,307 Posts

You think you are funny? No, you are NOT, more like ignorant. That fall looked pretty nasty.
don't be surprised, he may have been pulled out by his god from ... you know where.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
If only Fossil had Novak's shoulders.

·
Banned
3,862 Posts

Injured warrior wins in straights. Unbelievable effort, I thought he was close to death after all that wincing and treatment.
Shut up.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
The most disgusting thing of them all was Andrew Castle saying a Djokovic injury would be a good thing for Murray as they're in the same half

New fucking low :smash:

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
Simon played incredibly stupidly after Djokovic got injured. Hit to his forehand every single shot, and then gifted several points serving at 4-5.

Hope Djokovic is okay vs Tsonga

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
The most disgusting thing of them all was Andrew Castle saying a Djokovic injury would be a good thing for Murray as they're in the same half

New fucking low :smash:
Did he really say that?

Yesterday they were calling for JMac's head after he said that Rafa was good for the tournament. And they called him a fanboy.

Castle's fanboying is on another deeper level.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts