Discussion Starter #1
Next step = greatness

:worship:Wang:worship:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Wimbledon R2: Wang defeats Youzhny 7-6(2) 6-2 6-7(5) 6-3

Youzhny was *3-2 up in the 4th.

From R16 in Paris and London to R2 in each. His ranking will massively drop after US Open and Valencia :sad:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Like I said in the live commentary, the last outing I seen of Jimmy Wang he got humiliated by some kid ranked close to 500. This is definitely biggest shock so far for me.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Youznhy really is done...besides his skills rapidly declining in the past year or so, he doesn't have any motivation. Even when he's being a headcase he isn't angry or aggressive like he used to be

·
Registered
57,587 Posts
Youznhy really is done...besides his skills rapidly declining in the past year or so, he doesn't have any motivation. Even when he's being a headcase he isn't angry or aggressive like he used to be
He was incredibly subdued after winning today's NID crazy-swings set

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I thought Youzhny would win after he broke for 3-2 in the 4th, but instead fell apart. Wang played a smart match; his return game was solid and he hit some timely big first serves.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:lol: i cant

·
MONSOON season.
81,403 Posts
Re: Wimbledon R2: Wang defeats Youzhny 7-6(2) 6-2 6-7(5) 6-3

Best-ever GS performance for Wang :eek:

Grass really suits him :yeah:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

Oh my Wang.

Only saw the end, but that's a great result for a guy that's been in the woods for so long. That's 5 wins in a row at Wimbly. The guy must be chuffed, probably didn't even see this run coming himself.

·
Registered
21,395 Posts

Great for Jimmy :yeah:

Expected upset, if you know what I mean, Youzhny has looked done for a good while now.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

From R16 in Paris and London to R2 in each. His ranking will massively drop after US Open and Valencia :sad:
well he definitely deserves that. When you start losing to guys like Jimmy Wang, it's better to start planning the retirement or take a good training break... I mean seriously :(

·
Registered
67,452 Posts

2 threads :spit:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts