Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have only seen the best bits, but the bits I saw were great quality.

Federer or Querrey next.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Re: Wimbledon R1: Groth d. Duckworth 7-5 6-4 7-6(6)

Really entertaining match, lots of net rushing from both. Final TB was a see-saw with both players choking a bit. If Groth can serve like this again in two days he'll give Roger some trouble.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Groth was impressive in keeping focused and just had the mental edge. He's maturing. Could sneak a set off Fed...

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Were you the one tweeting 7sport earlier in the week about not showing the Aussies?
Seriously? It's one of my biggest pet peeves. We never get to watch the top players' matches in Australia because our coverage insists on showing every single no-name Aussie playing...

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
^^ You should stop being cheap and buy foxtel then ;)

Free TV blah blah blah it's shit and it always will be. Foxsports has 4 courts on all the time, and they mostly show mens matches which suits most people I suppose (but not me :()

·
Registered
10,812 Posts
Duckworth - another one of the Kei generation bites it.

Tomic, Kudla*, Goffin*, Divatrov*, Raonic*, Pospisil, Bedene, Basilashvili

·
MONSOON season.
82,311 Posts
Happy for Sam :yeah: Seems like a really nice guy.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Were you the one tweeting 7sport earlier in the week about not showing the Aussies?
haha yep that was me - but not because they weren't showing, it was because they were promoting that the match was 'coming up, Sam Groth v Jack Sock' etc etc. Then they didn't actually have the rights for it. They did it loads last year and eventually started telling us they contractually couldn't show, which is cool (I like both mix of Aussie and decent players).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts