Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,012 Posts
Amazing match by Berankis, stunning play. So sad he couldn't get one of those four BPs in the 5th.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
Unfortunate result. Cilic is such a horrible player. It's a shame the tournament has to suffer him for at least another round :eek:

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
:lol: at everyone slagging off this match being on CC and then it turns out to be the best match of the tournament so far.

Great performance from Berankis, but the last couple of games really showed the difference between #9 and #90.

·
Registered
14,899 Posts
Such an unfair and cruel result. Disastrous final DF that sadly defines Berankis well. He deserved this match a bit more, let's be real. He returned serves hella better and his DTL shots on both wings were lethal.

And here I was thinking Berankis would rise from this. :sad: Depressing.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Why is it always great matches like this gotta have anti-climatic ending?

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
So unfair :(

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Unfortunate result. Cilic is such a horrible player. It's a shame the tournament has to suffer him for at least another round
He will get past Isner easily, who is pretty much his turkey.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
He will get past Isner easily, who is pretty much his turkey.
So we have to suffer him for two more rounds then? I fucking hope that's all we see of him. Any more and this tournament's overall quality will drop sharply.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Such an unfair and cruel result. Disastrous final DF that sadly defines Berankis well. He deserved this match a bit more, let's be real. He returned serves hella better and his DTL shots on both wings were lethal.

And here I was thinking Berankis would rise from this. :sad: Depressing.
Sums it up. Tragic result, and we didn't even get a long final set.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts