Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best match of the tournament, by far. Really high-quality stuff with these two.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Chardy is a remarkably attractive man. Mad Dog's on court demeanour is the definition of insufferable.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
Epic match. Shame that Mad Dog lost but it's his own fault for squandering numerous leads (and in fairness, Chardy played some great returns to get some of the breaks back).

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Mugtosevic is a disgusting/annoying mental case:facepalm:

Should be banned from GS's after those antics...Talking after every point to himself, the crowd, the cmons...No wonder this was 4 hours long; the guy never shuts up:help:

So glad he lost...Trash taken out:yeah:

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
Gutted for Mad Dog, he's 10x better to watch than Chardy.

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
Chardy was just slapping second serve returns for fun in this. Really aggressive stuff from both, shame it ended so tamely. Was rooting for Mad Dog.

Didn't he get a coaching violation?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Fucking useless mug. Why did I even bother watching?! (Well, only because Channel 7 showed this moron instead of Centre Court). Of course he had multiple leads and always managed to fuck it up, including blowing a *4-3 lead in the third. GTFO.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
I can't like Matosevic. I just can't. No matter what he does :eek: Congrats Chardy

Stakhovsky has a big chance now to reach the 4th roun

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
Wow, I had a bet on Chardy and thought it was lost on 3-4* in the 5th. Good to see he could come back :yeah:

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Fucking useless mug. Why did I even bother watching?! (Well, only because Channel 7 showed this moron instead of Centre Court). Of course he had multiple leads and always managed to fuck it up, including blowing a *4-3 lead in the third. GTFO.
This match was probably 97 times more entertaining than Centre Court or Court 1.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Chardy was the better player in the 5th only lost 6 points on serve and 4 where in the game he got broken
Also better for tennis

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Great match, but Chardy should've won in 3 or 4 sets, only 6/21 on break points is not good enough against a player like Matosevic. At least the better player won.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Chardy was demolishing Matosevic's second serves

1 - 20 of 33 Posts