Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 in a row now for the Swiss at majors. 35 straight points won on serve. I believe 36 straight sets won here.

Next.

·
Registered
279 Posts
A supreme cruise-control masterclass performance. As McEnroe put it, Lacko was relegated to role of the Washington Generals to Federer's Globetrotters.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Second match in a row without even being taken to deuce... again 40:30 was the closest his opponent came to a break. This looks even more comfortable than last year wtf

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Federer playing Bo3 at Wimbledon so far.

No BPs faced so far. Easy as pie.

·
Premium Member
8,661 Posts
Routine as usual for the GOAT.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Federer won 35 consecutive points on serve, which I think matches his best streak (he did it against Lopez in 4th round of 2007 US Open)

Keep it up champ! Karlovic should be next. Tricky match

·
Registered
486 Posts
**Absolutely shmokin'**:love....but yeah, Rogi played very well too. ;)

Lacko started off well, but Fed worked into the match to post some extremely impressive stats and a very clean match. Serve is clicking very nicely. Just looks so at home on center....

·
Registered
207 Posts
I couldn't see the match, but with this quality of serving, Federer seems ready to repay Karlovic's botting in kind for the next round.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Lacko is the easiest opponent on the ATP for Federer.
Even at Roland Garros, Federer beat him 62 64 62, and the Australian Open 61 61 63.
Do you even tennis?

Lacko is absolutely not a clay/slow-paced surface player so the result is all but surprising. There's no doubt that he'd expose Nadal's weaknesses on grass.

·
Registered
906 Posts
U better hope Nadal gets eliminated before the finals because he aint beating Roger in this form
NadalesDios should not just hope, he should pray that Nadal gets and early exit to avoid a Wimbledon final humiliation and the sixth consecutive defeat.

Two predictions Wimbledon Final:

Open roof:
R. Federer - R. Nadal: 6-4, 6-3, 6-3.

Closed roof:
R. Federer - R. Nadal: 6-1, 6-2, 6-1.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts