Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Definitely will be one to watch, could go either way though perhaps with Muller's confidence and form he'll edge it. Nice opening round for him coming through qualies.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Muller has been in great form lately, unfortunate draw for Benny. Gilles takes this 3-1.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
This should be epic 5 setter. Muller is used to courts from Qualification and Bennetou was decent in Eastbourne, so it should be really close match between 2 of the most dangerous unseeded players in the draw.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
muller for the upset i think

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Benny in 5.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
I think they played twice on grass in 2012, no?

Routine win for Julien in Wimbledon and then Muller won in Olympics, can't remember the scoreline.

Pretty tough to call. Going with my wish: Muller in 4.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Difficult draw for Gilles. Bennetteau, then Federer.

He had an incredible run in the Asian Challengers, but couldn't confirm it in the two Nottingham Challengers on grass. He had easy opponents in the Wimbledon qualies.

I'd say 70/30 chances for Benneteau, because he has beaten Muller in Wimbledon 2 years ago, and he has had more top level matches this year.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Cmon Gilles crush Benny and Roger after please. Never too late to start caring about the sport

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Muller has been in great form lately, unfortunate draw for Benny. Gilles takes this 3-1.
Muller in 4 sets, 3 tiebreaks, he will win all three tiebreaks as Benny will choke

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
I want Benneteau to win to get a rematch with Fed in R1. :happy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts