Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This pusher is so lucky, the way he desperately packed up his bag and left was quite laughable. :yikes
I hope Radu finishes the job tomorrow.

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
Re: Wimbledon R1: Radu Albot - Pablo Carreño Busta 3-6 6-0 6-7(5) 6-2 3-1* SUSPENDED

PCB has no idea whatsoever how to play on grass, alternated between slicing everything and S&V (which he is actually not bad at and was probably the better strategy). Albot should finish this I'd think.

·
Registered
10,662 Posts
Re: Wimbledon R1: Radu Albot vs. Pablo Carreño Busta 3-6 6-0 6-7(5) 6-2 3-1* SUSPENDE

Bad timing. Choke coming up tomorrow?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Re: Wimbledon R1: Radu Albot vs. Pablo Carreño Busta 3-6 6-0 6-7(5) 6-2 3-1* SUSPENDE

Busta looked like a mad girlfriend packing her stuff and leaving the house...Albot was like "C'mon, I didn't do anything!"

·
Registered
8,928 Posts

hopefully albot finishes this off

·
Registered
2,332 Posts

I wish tomorrow all of u come here when Pablo wins and dont stay in your caves like cowards :)

·
Registered
990 Posts

I wish tomorrow all of u come here when Pablo wins and dont stay in your caves like cowards :)
And of course the Espana-tard shows up, but it's okay for you to insult non-Spanish players like you do in numerous threads?

What is it on here with fans of Spanish players and complete hypocrisy?

·
Registered
3,186 Posts

Albot wins the final set 6-1. His sets won were in 6-0 6-2 and 6-1

·
Registered
3,452 Posts

Albot only lost two points today

Come out of your cave, coward

·
Registered
2,332 Posts

Albot only lost two points today

Come out of your cave, coward
Im here:bounce:
Pablo played terrible and Albot very solid.
I accept it :smile2:
Your fae will follow Pablo soon :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts

And of course the Espana-tard shows up, but it's okay for you to insult non-Spanish players like you do in numerous threads?

What is it on here with fans of Spanish players and complete hypocrisy?
Im here like a man to accept all of your insults.
Pablo played shit and that is the real thing.
Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
Im the loser today:boxing:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,623 Posts
Albot is a very likeable journeyman. This is a very big win for him even if PCB isn't quite as strong on grass.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Albot is a very likeable journeyman. This is a very big win for him even if PCB isn't quite as strong on grass.
After the Reddit Q&A I am also following him more closely, wish him a great career. Today he even responded to thank everyone for their support:

RaduAlbot
26 minutes ago
Hello everybody, hello Reddit! Thanks for supporting guys -)
Tomorrow big match against Bedene. Hopefully can show a good quality game and go through.
Time to watch some penalty shoot out now... England vs Colombia -))

1 - 20 of 20 Posts