1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Dimitrov was serving at *6-5 in 3rd and was broken back like in 45 seconds.

·
Your visions will happen
47,112 Posts
Damn, from 2-0 in sets too

Everyone losing today

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
:help:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Grigor :facepalm:

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
This kind of loses really should be fixed. With his experience he shouldnt be that tight serving for the match.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I'm more pissed off at Dimitrov for leaving either a tired Kecmanovic vs RCB or a tired Sonego vs 1 of the most irritating grunters of the past 15 years in Granollers as my only choices for watching a match now.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Dimitrov is handsome? :spit:

Anyways, I think Grigor shoud just retire for his fans. Losing to an inexperienced Q after going 2 sets up! :facepalm:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Typical stuff. Grisha is very weak mentally, it's really sad because he's talented player. He will end like Verdasco, but with slightly better career and WTF title.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Moutet is definitely one of the young prospects to watch out for, but given that, and even forgetting all of Dimitrov's past achievements and assuming that he's just a 50th-ranked player that he is, I still thought that was quite a shocking way to exit. Dimitrov collapses upon a setback faster than a wave function collapses upon observation in quantum mechanics. It's just astonishing. Gone faster than the speed of light.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
And there go our last two winners of the WTF.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts