Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Schwartzman high five-ing Lahyani because he couldn't reach to properly shake his hand was the highlight of the match

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,681 Posts
Diego put up a valiant fight especially that third set despite the surface not suiting him and looking small at times against Kyrgios' howitzer serving. Rest up and keep fighting champ!

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Kyrgios owning Schwartzman in the first 2 sets. Kyrgios has too many weapons for him to deal with especially on grass where Schwartzman isn't experienced. Schwartzmans serve as well seemed to weak to hurt Kyrgios.

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Does Kyrgios ever stop talking on court? At one point he was congratulating Schwartzman for every half decent serve he hit.

Layhani screwed up again. Half the time he seems to make judgments based purely on how theatrical it would look.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Does Kyrgios ever stop talking on court? At one point he was congratulating Schwartzman for every half decent serve he hit.

Layhani screwed up again. Half the time he seems to make judgments based purely on how theatrical it would look.
Thank you! This guy really needs to change profession to street entertainer or clown. I'm not kidding; referees are not supposed to want attention.

·
Banned
923 Posts

Both Kyrgios and Lahyani are disgraces to the sport.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Schwatrzman has nothing to hurt Nick with. On grass he will eat those midgets for breakfast.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I neither like nor dislike Kyrgios - all I know is that it's been a long time between drinks for Australian men's tennis. Kyrgios has at least a modicum of a chance of doing well and sure enough, the Australian media give him a beatdown because he 'doesn't like tennis', berates the umpires and doesn't enjoy playing Davis Cup. :rolleyes: Do they want a 'playa' or another fraud like Tomic?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts