Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge win for the future Wimby champion.

First round against Istomin on grass was a brutal draw but 39 aces speak for itself.

All the way to the final.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I didn't watch. Was krgyios tanking his return games?

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Always a bad day for the sport when a junkballing servebot defeats a talented shotmaker, especially when the latter has actually been the better player for most parts of the match.

I didn't watch. Was krgyios tanking his return games?
Yeah, that's the reason why he is hopeless on return. Because he tanks, and not because his ROS and groundgame are an absolute joke

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Haase-Kyrgios: match of the century. Haase 2.0 is very clutch, his current consecutive tiebreak streak is at 2 already. Unstoppable force!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I don't know what some of you are smoking but 39 aces and a tight scoreboard doesn't look very sharp or promising for a candidate. We'll see

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Always a bad day for the sport when a junkballing servebot defeats a talented shotmaker, especially when the latter has actually been the better player for most parts of the match.

Yeah, that's the reason why he is hopeless on return. Because he tanks, and not because his ROS and groundgame are an absolute joke
I think you might have it backwards. He tanks because his ROS is a joke. He'll literally tank a whole set after getting broken.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts