Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James climbs into the top 100 with this win, at least for the moment. Very solid performance.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Vesely/Lorenzi next match. Very winnable.

R3 Pospisil/Fognini

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
James has probably found himself in the best section of the draw he could ask for. Vesely, Lorenzi, Fognini and Pospisil aren't exactly grass giants.

·
29,637 Posts
Vesely is a somewhat beatable opponent, if he wins that, he will be definitely in the top 100.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts

·
Registered
22,616 Posts
James has probably found himself in the best section of the draw he could ask for. Vesely, Lorenzi, Fognini and Pospisil aren't exactly grass giants.
I would say grass suits Vasek's game. But he just tends to play horrible whenever he has a chance to achieve anything, so he'd never win a round 3 match if he ever got there anyway :eek:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
james ward in top 100 :facepalm:

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
good to see him doing a job on grass before DC

·
MONSOON season.
82,210 Posts
It is a massive embarrassment for the sport and Ferrer should be utterly ashamed of himself for his role in letting in happen. Fortunately I won't have to get used to it as it will only last for a very brief period of time.
I actually think he has the kind of game to get a few wins in ATP events that allow him to stay in the Top 100 for a bit longer. Especially indoors. I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Good job he's making the third round here then :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts