Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats a good win for Marin over a dangerous first round opponent. I expected this to be harder for him given the form of both coming in. Maybe he can wake up and get some form here. Sad for Adrian he really got screwed with the draw. he could have won a couple rounds here if he'd gotten luckier with the draw

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Wimbledon 2019 R1: [13] Cilic def. Mannarino 7-6(6) 7-6(4) 6-3

EZ.

1 down, 6 to go.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
Marin just 9 away from 500.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Thought this would have got more replies, Cilic had one of the toughest openers of any of the seeded players, to come through in straight sets is a far better result than it looks.

Sousa up next, should be another straight sets win, I would have thought that about Pella at this stage last year though.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Thought this would have got more replies, Cilic had one of the toughest openers of any of the seeded players, to come through in straight sets is a far better result than it looks.

Sousa up next, should be another straight sets win, I would have thought that about Pella at this stage last year though.
MTF likes to shit on Cilic, this would have 50+ replies had he lost.

·
Registered
10,662 Posts
Thats a good win for Marin over a dangerous first round opponent. I expected this to be harder for him given the form of both coming in. Maybe he can wake up and get some form here. Sad for Adrian he really got screwed with the draw. he could have won a couple rounds here if he'd gotten luckier with the draw
It was hard. Harder than the score suggests, especially first 2 sets. He was struggeling quite a bit, but good win indeed, considering his current form.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts