1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
MTF's resident Tomic boyfriend pulling for Sousa in ruins

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:lol: wawrinka is not a grass goat but didnt have any problem to easy routine "grassousa"
he did well for his level though. 10 games in 3 set, legit enough

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Sousa is probably the weakest link at Wimbledon. But still performed better than Portugal at World Cup. No 94th minute lucky get out of the jail card this time though

·
Registered
492 Posts
Really shocked by this, had been listening to all the Portugese guys on here who had me convinced Sousa would make the quarters at least. He did have such amazing wins last week over the likes of De Bakker and Pavic, somehow it seems like beating guys ranked over 400 doesn't make you an amazing grass court player!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
:lol: wawrinka is not a grass goat but didnt have any problem to easy routine "grassousa"
he did well for his level though. 10 games in 3 set, legit enough
Don't joke with me. Sousa played quite well, didn't serve that good and that's where he could have done way better. But Wawrinka served like a boss, aces from everywhere, didn't gave Sousa any single chance. Besides that, Sousa made 21W and only 11UE', which is a pretty decent stat.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Sousa is probably the weakest link at Wimbledon. But still performed better than Portugal at World Cup. No 94th minute lucky get out of the jail card this time though
Lol, what a stupid post, seriously.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Yep. Definetly in ruins because sousa lost to a top 3 in the world. Disgusting stuff indeed, lol.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Don't joke with me. Sousa played quite well, didn't serve that good and that's where he could have done way better. But Wawrinka served like a boss, aces from everywhere, didn't gave Sousa any single chance. Besides that, Sousa made 21W and only 11UE', which is a pretty decent stat.
sure. wawrinka is winning 2 or 3 wimbledons for sure. sousa is a great grass courter and would have reach the semifinals with a better draw, im sure

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
sure. wawrinka is winning 2 or 3 wimbledons for sure. sousa is a great grass courter and would have reach the semifinals with a better draw, im sure
You're being ridiculous now, Sombrero. Just stop it. No one said that Sousa would reach the QF's or SF's here, he isn't player for that and probably will never be. I'm saying that Sousa played well and that would be enough to reach R3 here with a decent draw. Wawrinka was WAY better today than last couple of years, that's for sure. Sousa is a DECENT grass courter, he knows how to construct the points on grass, that's it. Period.

·
Registered
299 Posts
No surprise, unfortunately, good luck to Stan in next rounds.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts