Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I had bet on less than 36 games. Lucky me :D
De Schperrer didn't give any rhythm,but Kei was very solid on his serve. Kenny didn't have any BP.
Good win. Ilhan and Kudla are beatable.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
kei :woohoo: tricky opponent today on grass, so well done
keep it up =D

·
Registered
597 Posts
I think Kenny totally should have have won that 2nd set after leading tiebreak with two breaks 3-0 at start but he lost 5 points in a row ofc then :spit: . Anyway not that bad match, Kei still needs to improve though :p .

·
Registered
492 Posts
This was a tougher match than either of his potential R2 opponents. Be interesting to see whether he can actually make it to the last sixteen this year. Kohlschreiber could be quite a tough test considering their respective grass court pedigree.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Get well soon Kenny :sad: Anyway, taking Nishikori to a close scoreline is such a great feat. Remember that Nishikori had Nadal under control in Madrid some weeks ago. So that De Schepper defeat puts him, scoreline wise, in a better place than the greatest player of all time on clay in their last meetings versus Nishikori. In addition, Nishikori has a tied H2H versus Federer and Federer once lost a set versus Nishikori winning only two games, and today De Schepper won more than two times that amount of games in every set.

Time to rest for the King of Grass and Roland Garros 2015 dark horse. He will be ready to rock the field in Bastad. After all, people called him a serve bot, but he preffers to play on clay rather than on grass. He needs two weeks to adapt his game but wait and watch him trashing Ferrer in the Bastad final like Soderling did some years ago.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Get well soon Kenny :sad: Anyway, taking Nishikori to a close scoreline is such a great feat. Remember that Nishikori had Nadal under control in Madrid some weeks ago. So that De Schepper defeat puts him, scoreline wise, in a better place than the greatest player of all time on clay in their last meetings versus Nishikori. In addition, Nishikori has a tied H2H versus Federer and Federer once lost a set versus Nishikori winning only two games, and today De Schepper won more than two times that amount of games in every set.

Time to rest for the King of Grass and Roland Garros 2015 dark horse. He will be ready to rock the field in Bastad. After all, people called him a serve bot, but he preffers to play on clay rather than on grass. He needs two weeks to adapt his game but wait and watch him trashing Ferrer in the Bastad final like Soderling did some years ago.
:haha:

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
This was a tougher match than either of his potential R2 opponents. Be interesting to see whether he can actually make it to the last sixteen this year. Kohlschreiber could be quite a tough test considering their respective grass court pedigree.
Kudla routined De Schepper on grass :wavey:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
glad to see Nisihkori seems healthy and didn't have serious headache here, bodes well

·
Registered
957 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me if Kei reaches the Semis or Final here. His tennis is ready.....only question is, is he physically ready?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I want Kei vs Nadal QF. It will be epic regardless of result.

·
Registered
492 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me if Kei reaches the Semis or Final here. His tennis is ready.....only question is, is he physically ready?
Ridiculous. Nishikori will be doing well to make R16. Excellently if he makes QF.

He doesn't have the grass court pedigree to do anything like make the Final.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts