Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lacko was lucky to get out of this, should have won this in 2 anyway. Arguably got 'robbed' in the second as well, Wolmarans hit a tight second serve BP down in the second, could have easily been called out.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He looked pissed and had a quick word with the umpire but let it go. In the 3rd set Wolmarans served like crazy and the amount of times I heard Lacko say "bitch" was unreal :lol:

·
Registered
14,673 Posts
He looked pissed and had a quick word with the umpire but let it go. In the 3rd set Wolmarans served like crazy and the amount of times I heard Lacko say "bitch" was unreal :lol:
:haha: :lol:

·
Registered
61,354 Posts
Damn, I'd like to see Lacko have a real go at someone or break a racket. His lack of emotion (or any will to win at all) is often his downfall, though apparently not here.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way when he lost the set he hit a FH really hard flying into the air which landed quite far away, got a warning for that. That's pretty much as good as it gets from him I suppose.

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Man, what is it with all these epic scorelines in the Wimbly qualies? Tennis wins all over the place.

Also, good to see Nadal's true nemesis make it through.

·
12,691 Posts
Lacko.:hearts:
Thank god he won. BTW, i wonder how many ATP matches he played since Doha? :unsure:
The guy got talent but he is just too lazy and don't have fire in him at all.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Lukas is dull and I'm not fond of him, but he's the best player in the horrible section he got selected into. Hopefully he can beat Soeda to qualify.

Wolmarans has a big serve and OK volleys so I expected him to win. A good result for a guy who isn't a grass player.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Yes, that's why I wouldn't say he's a exceptionally good volleyer. He's an OK volleyer but nothing extraordinary.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I thought Fritz had a real shot at qualifying this year, what a shame.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts