Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really weird meltdown by dancevic here after winning first set

wang went 62 61 51 up...tried to choke in the end, but he could close it out finally. congrats wang

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
indeed, one of the upsets of the day. i also expected him to win this

·
28,452 Posts
id say they are pretty close. wang was always capable of the win but frank has been playing so well lately that i thought he'd win.

i mean..the guy just won a challenger on clay
Pretty arrogant of him if he actually expected to qualify, don't you think?

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Arrrgghh. He lost after that outburst yesterday. :(

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not yesterday, but on tuesday :p they didnt play yesterday at all, men´s draw

·
28,452 Posts
Good to see that moaning diva lose.
He does make a good point. Everything in Canada is open later than that any night of the year. Wimbledon claims to care about its players, but clearly they don't, they just care about the top players and they need to be exposed.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Oh well, maybe they'll care about him when he gets into the draw as a LL and beats Nadal, Federer and Murray

·
Registered
431 Posts
Very unprofessional that Dancevic shared his last night experience on social media having a match to play next morning. He should rather keep it to himself until quallies are over. Instead he send a clear message to his opponent.

Wang, even being a set down today, must've been saying to himself: 'this guy had a rough time last night, there's still a chance as it's bo5'
I am sure Wang feed of it big time today, and if there's anyone to blame, it is Dancevic, not a Roehampton mess

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
he got in as a LL...let see what he can do

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Buying my tickets to London now, don't want to miss out on Wang main draw action.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts