• Nick Kyrgios 5 Sets

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Big chance for both guys to be in SF - this match we will see again in future much more times i think. Raonic is favorit, bigger server and if it goes to tie-breaks he will have advantage, probably Raonic in 4 sets with 3 tie-breaks

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Oh boy, another 7-6 6-7 7-6 7-6 coming up

Come on Nick!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'm hoping 100% Kyrgios because I'd love to see Fed-Kyrgios. My heart says Kyrgios but my head says Raonic in 4 tight sets.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Please Nick, please don't let this vile servebot reach the semi's. Nick deserves the semi's soooo much more as he's actually had to beat some decent players to get here. Raonic's toughest opponent was an injured Nishikori.

I think Kyrgios should win if, pretty big if, he can recover mentally and physically from the biggest win of his career today.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I just hope from the bottom of my heart that Kyrgios could win another one here.. If he's physically ok after today's match then he can absolutely do it, CMON!!

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Raonic beat him pretty easily at RG. straight sets with just 1 tiebreak. Hoping for the same here.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
I suspect it will be a similar outcome to their match at RG in favour of Milos, but if Kyrgios serves and plays as clutch as he did today, it's tough to call. I'm just glad that one of them will make it to the SF.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Eheheheh

Nick, after beating the King of Clay, don't lose to a random dude!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts