Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to say it, but Murray was basically just pushing for the whole match. Pospisil played well.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
strong era qf

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Same score as the 2013 WB final against N0le... :haha: :haha: :haha: Pospisil won as many games as N0le in the final

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I don't know ... Murray kind of didn't earn that win

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Who has better 'Draw from hell'? Murray or Federer?

Draw from hell continues. :zzz:

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Terrible QF.

Maria's umpiring was disgusting. Giving penalties to Pospisil of all people, :facepalm: . The day those umpires do their proper job against Nadal and Djokovic, I'll stop complaining. But as long as they keep reinforcing the rules against lower-ranked players only, the umpires will never be taken seriously.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Been a chore watching Murray this Wimbledon. GOG nowhere in sight.
Very much this.

For some reason Murray hasn't made it out of first gear this tournament. To be honest he was very lucky he was playing tired Pospisil and not a more typical slam QF opponent today.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Good run by Pospisil...didn't expect him to do much against Murray, especially after played 10 sets two days ago, but he gave a good account of himself. I still don't think Murray's serve will hold up against Fed and Djokovic though. He's been solid, but I think Rog may be able to take him out.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I hate to say it, but Murray was basically just pushing for the whole match. Pospisil played well.
Agree with the first part but not with the second part. Pospisil was awful.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Vasek should hold his head high he blew his chance in the second set. I still feel Vasek needs a coaching change. He needs someone who can take him to the next level. The backhand needs work but he showed a lot of heart this week.

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Great effort from Pospisil didn't expect this close a score line with the amount of tennis he played. Murray will be fine against Federer.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Ordinary match with Murray doing enough in each set to get the break and hold. He hasn't really got out of 1st/2nd gear in this tournament. The only time he's played excellent aggressive tennis, was in the 4th set against Seppi.

He'll need to up it against Federer, and I'm sure he will.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Disgusting every time Murray wins in England. Look at all the elitists supporting him. Beckham. lol. Prince of Englad? In 21st century?... oh boy. Let's hope this is his last here ...

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Agree with the first part but not with the second part. Pospisil was awful.
Pospisil played well for Pospisil is really what I meant.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
To summarize the match.

Two time violations for two breaks in 2nd ans 3rd. Nice job Pascal Maria. What a disgrace of a tournament this is. :mad:

Just give the title to Murray, no point playing any more.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Routine enough for GOG, though Pospisil was playing pretty well.

Think Murray is playing fine to be honest. Looks like he is capable of going up a gear if needed.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts