Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Undefeated Grasscourter :sport:

I believe he also just broke the record of most consecutive service game held in history. RecordBreakerer. :sport:

Also lol at the rain trying to disturb GOAT when he was playing on Court 1 without a roof, but hey, no problem! He's the GOAT, he doesn't let external factors disturb him and wins anyway, unlike someone that just lost a Slam final and his tards are still complaining about it... :lol: He even finished before the guy that had a roof under his head and a weaker opponent. :sport:

5 down, 2 to go!! Let's go baby!! Let's make his18ry!! :sport:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Pathetic Simon. Why did he beat Monfils and Berdych, just to make an easy QF for Federer. :mad:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Commentators said that it was an absolutely brilliant match.

·
Banned
182 Posts
Decent performance from the GOAT. I'm not even worried about Mugray. I think he will beat that disgusting pusher.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Average performance, yet energy saving.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Impressive from Olderer against an opponent who always troubles him. We gonna see what's going on this Friday.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Re: Wimbledon QF: Federer def. Simon 6-3 7-5 6-2

Easy win for the GOAT :yeah:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Decent performance from the GOAT. I'm not even worried about Mugray. I think he will beat that disgusting pusher.
You mean he will beat himself? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
62,010 Posts
Fed didn't look his best today but then he never does against Simon. As predictable as him looking good against RBA.

Simon himself did not have a good day.

Nice to get to his 10th SF at Wimbledon :yeah:

I believe he also just broke the record of most service game held in history. RecordBreakerer. :sport:

He didn't, actually. Karlovic keeps the record - 129 straight holds. 116 is 2nd all time (tied with Karlovic' 2nd best) as far as I know. I don't have numbers pre-1991.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
To call Simon terrible would be an understatement

·
Registered
84 Posts
surprised at that result, thought simon would have put up more of a fight. you'll get the usual tards coming in with the draw from hell stuff but it shouldn't have been that easy.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts