Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noah :banana::rocker::banana:

Stefan Second Junior final lost :hug: But still in the double final

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Not a great match, too nervy unsurprisingly. Some great rallies, though. Great tournament from Noah Rubin. Realistically he's way down the list of 1996 players because he's simply too short, but still a talented player who will make it on tour in due time. Tough one for Kozlov, still searching for that first junior slam title.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Great result and coming from the qualies. Great stuff from Noah Rubin, I have been following his steps since the Futures that he played on France some months ago, losing in the final against David Guez. He looks like a good prospect! And great result from Kozlov too :) Is important for tennis and all his fans to have strong USA players in the near future, after all their country invests a lot of money in tennis and has a lot of important tournaments.

·
Registered
57,600 Posts
pretty intersting twitter account this guy has. not the biggest fan of europe, especially england, it seems.

https://twitter.com/Noahrubin33
Oh god, not another one :facepalm: Three way conversation with him, Isner, and Sean Hannity. I don't think America could be much worse represented than we are :tape:

Though maybe Isner forced it on him, kinda looks that way. And he dislikes both Nadal and Fognini? Hmm, he could grow on me.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts