Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day 1: Stebe wins the first two sets
Day 2: Harrison wins the next two sets
Day 3, part 1: On serve to 6-5, rain delay
Day 3, part 2: Harrison broken to love

Poor Ryan. Hope he's LL again.

Stebe started the year #413 and is now top 200.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Wimbledon FQR: Stebe def. Harrison 6-3 7-5 1-6 4-6 7-5

Great win for the young German. Looked like he missed his chance after dominating the first two sets. Harrison had looks on his serve in the 5th, but the stops and starts due to rain must have really helped Stebe. Stebe won four straight points on return after return from another rain delay to win the match.

Harrison has chances for a LL spot. Stebe is a good young talent, and one who plays his best on quick courts, so he will be fun to follow as he progresses. Congrats to him on this victory.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Wimbledon FQR: Stebe def. Harrison 6-3,7-5,1-6,4-6,7-5

Finally stebe wins harrison getting broken to love to lose the match, good to see stebe in the main draw of wimbledon.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Re: Wimbledon FQR: Stebe def. Harrison 6-3,7-5,1-6,4-6,7-5

Damn, Stebe is a fucking tool, hope he gets trashed R1 at Wimbledon.

Harrison is to blame really though, played awful in the first 2 sets and even led *4-0 in the 2nd. Really the rain delay was it, having to come out and serve to stay in the match isn't really fair.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

Damn, Stebe is a fucking tool, hope he gets trashed R1 at Wimbledon.

Harrison is to blame really though, played awful in the first 2 sets and even led *4-0 in the 2nd. Really the rain delay was it, having to come out and serve to stay in the match isn't really fair.
fair or not rain is part of tennis...

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

Yeah, Stebe :worship:

Err, Certinfy, without the rain delay, Harrison would have lost in three sets on Thursday, I'm sure, so I don't really get why you're so angry about the rain :confused:

·
Banned
5,508 Posts

Ryan is my favorite but he is clearly a loser. He is light years from atp level. Choking against a loser nobody like stebe is terrible. Just Terrible.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Re: Wimbledon FQR: Stebe def. Harrison 6-3 7-5 1-6 4-6 7-5

I don't think he had that many looks on Stebe's serve in the 5th. Yeah, he had 0-30 once, I think in Stebe's 2nd service game but Stebe himself had at least 30-all in every but one or two service games so he deserved the 5th set I think.

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Re: Wimbledon FQR: Stebe def. Harrison 6-3 7-5 1-6 4-6 7-5

Great win for the young German. Looked like he missed his chance after dominating the first two sets. Harrison had looks on his serve in the 5th, but the stops and starts due to rain must have really helped Stebe. Stebe won four straight points on return after return from another rain delay to win the match.

Harrison has chances for a LL spot. Stebe is a good young talent, and one who plays his best on quick courts, so he will be fun to follow as he progresses. Congrats to him on this victory.
LL spot is a pity. Is for natural born losers. Ryan should stop dreaming about bright future in this sport. What a choker he is....
Go Ryan...but please don't choke in every single last service game.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Sad for Ryan, he did a great job getting from 2 sets down to 2 all, too bad he was not able to finish this out.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Hope Ryan gets the LL spot, would love to see him in the MD. :awww:

Don't know anything about Stebe, does anyone know what type of player he is?
style of play / shots / movement / attitude, that kind of stuff

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Hope Ryan gets the LL spot, would love to see him in the MD. :awww:

Don't know anything about Stebe, does anyone know what type of player he is?
style of play / shots / movement / attitude, that kind of stuff
I hope he won't get that. He doesn't like these pity spots. Such a shame losing to this fucking cock sucker stebe.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts