Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering which courts at Wimby have a tv camera? If it has one, then we can find a live stream online.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
As a Brit who has had to endure one channel for the entire French Open (ITV4) I'm so happy that with BBC's red button I have a choice of about 15 matches.

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
As a Brit who has had to endure one channel for the entire French Open (ITV4) I'm so happy that with BBC's red button I have a choice of about 15 matches.
You could get a decent livestream with multiple cameras for every matches for the last French Open.

It's amazing how coverage of slams have improved in recent years. I remember the days when you only had CC,1,2,3,13,18 at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
the court which Verdasco will play at isn't sreamed;)
Luckily I don't like him anymore, I just can't change my username ;)

It's ridiculous though, that slams can't televise every court. They all have the money. It shouldn't even be a question anymore. Like, what about the Slovenians that want to see Hercog? She's their best female player and you can't watch any way? Stupid.

Is Court 14 the only untelevised court?

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
AO and RG can televise every court, but Wimbledon can't.
The Worst slam.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
In fact all courts have cameras and streams, just they are not published. It was the case for example last year at RG qualies - on site streams from all courts were available throughout all 5 days, but no one could watch it outside RG center. Same with main draw - streams still there and only some 7 or 8 sent to the world.

·
Registered
19,388 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Luckily I don't like him anymore, I just can't change my username ;)

It's ridiculous though, that slams can't televise every court. They all have the money. It shouldn't even be a question anymore. Like, what about the Slovenians that want to see Hercog? She's their best female player and you can't watch any way? Stupid.

Is Court 14 the only untelevised court?
Organisers still pressed about Verdasco pushing Murray some years ago. :eek:

Why don't you like Fernando anymore? :sobbing:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts