Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:lol:
Murray cruises for the first two sets. No problem, great play, Seppi really couldn't do much.

Seppi takes an MTO for his leg or something early in the second. Murray loses focus, starts spraying a bit. Seppi on fire, wins 5 straight games, goes up a break in the fourth set. Murray takes a possible revenge MTO for his shoulder, wins 6 straight games. Somewhat strangely, the handshake at the end was warm smiles and laughter, like a reunion between old friends.

Murray has gone to the darkside. Let this be a lesson, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Every single human being who was involved in that match is now a worse person than before, except the trainer, who obvi should be knighted. In other words, it was a quintessential tennis match in 2015.

·
22,233 Posts
Cheap tactics from both and none should be defended by their actions. But I'm already seeing some Murray fans defending Murray :facepalm:

This match had comical value though.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Cheap tactics from both and none should be defended by their actions. But I'm already seeing some Murray fans defending Murray :facepalm:

I'm against mtos in general but I don't think there is anything wrong with fighting fire with fire. I hope he takes one immediately after Fakervic inevitably does if they meet in the final.

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
fucking cheater lost

Reactions: MariaV

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Heroic performance from Murray. Sensed the crowd were getting bored after 2 sets so tanked a set and a service game to manufacture some drama to entertain. Class act.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Awful faking from Seppi with the MTO

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
poor show from both, odd scoreline but job done

Reactions: 17-6-302

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

When someone starts shooting at you, blowing his head off is no longer a crime, it's self-defense. :p

Reactions: 17-6-302

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Murray on cruise control until Seppi decides to try and fake his way back into the match with no discernible injury.

I'm glad Murray this time decided to fight back and fire one back at his opponent. I'd love him to do this if Djokovic decided to try one on again when they next meet.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts