·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Irish power. Great to see Niland get in the draw here :worship:

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
nikola :sad: he's struggled so much in his career that it's sad to see him fall one step short :(

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Great for tennis in Ireland. Good to see he got it done in straights, and hope he gets a favourable draw now..

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Congrats to Conor for battling in his first two matches, and taking full advantage of the weak QD he got. He's sure to be motivated for this event and it's great to see him qualify here.

With that said, guys are going to want to draw him as a qualifier, because he's not someone who wins many matches easily, so while he will want an advantageous draw, he himself is an advantageous draw for who he gets selected to play. So I hope Ruben or Charly draw him.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Who will Conor face in the first round?

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Amazing win for Conor. His form has been really bad lately so I was really surprised to see him battle so well against ouanna. So happy for him, this is fantastic for Ireland. Can't wait to go and cheer him during his match.

·
Registered
19,417 Posts
First irish player from 1977 to reach Wimbledon MD :)

·
MONSOON season.
82,483 Posts
Very commendable effort. Made the most of a very weak section in the QD. I hope he will enjoy what in all likelihood is his first and only Wimbledon. It's nice to see hard work being paid off.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Conor you freaking legend! Great stuff for the emerald isle!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts