Price.

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
Nothing, mate, they are the same racquet :shrug:

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
They do look very similar... I have a ProStaff 90 BLX and it's the best racquet I've ever had IMO I love the square frame too, looks cool. Great feel when you're timing is good.

I can't compare to that other racquet though, if it is another racquet :unsure:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
It is the same racquet. I have two in my arsenal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are many different styles of play in tennis that work well for people. You have the big hitters that like to overpower their opponents with giant smashes on the serve and blistering forehand shots. There are also those players that like to charge the net and volley with you all day long to wear you down. Of course, the best and the most successful tennis players are those that have the most well-rounded tennis games. If you strive to be a balanced tennis player out on the court, you will also need to play with a tennis racquet that caters to that style. That is exactly what the Wilson Pro Staff Tennis Racquet will help you accomplish.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are many different styles of play in tennis that work well for people. You have the big hitters that like to overpower their opponents with giant smashes on the serve and blistering forehand shots. There are also those players that like to charge the net and volley with you all day long to wear you down. Of course, the best and the most successful tennis players are those that have the most well-rounded tennis games. If you strive to be a balanced tennis player out on the court, you will also need to play with a tennis machine that caters to that style. That is exactly what the Wilson Pro Staff Tennis Racquet will help you accomplish.
have a ProStaff 90 BLX and it's the best racquet I've ever had IMO I love the square frame too, looks cool. Great feel when you're timing is good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts