·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Calleri was choking and noone knew the Heimlich, Canas wont have that lucky against Rogi

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
calleri what a choker, was a break up throughout the 3rd set and only 2 points away from the win, and then manages to lose 3 games in a row, total joke.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
calleri what a choker, was a break up throughout the 3rd set and only 2 points away from the win, and then manages to lose 3 games in a row, total joke.
even worse, he lost 4 games in a row. he was 5-3 up

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
I don't like to throw the term around like it's nothing but that was a choke and no two ways about it. DF's at vital moments cost Calleri dear.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Agustin :help: :retard:

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Calleri choked terribly, but that's even better 'cause now Federer has the chance to fuck Grinding Willy up.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Canas is just too good, and more importantly way too mentally strong for Calleri

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
Canas went down clutching his ankle midway through the first set and he had timeout to get it taped and bandaged.

Clearly it didn't affect him too much today but I wonder if it'll be a bit sore when he takes the bandages off.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I'm happy for Willy, but in a way I wanted him to lose. He's too tired to beat Federer, and a loss will just taint his legacy ;)

Reactions: Corey Feldman
1 - 20 of 43 Posts