Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Williams Sisters are still the best 2 players in the womens game whatever the rankings say.
I don't follow womens tennis that much but think with Henin retired they are a class above everyone else in the game, except Sharapova. They're groundstrokes have great power and accuracy, and they have the best serves in the womens game. They also have much more nerve and don't choke at the big points like so many WTA players do.
In truth I used to not like them but have grown to admire them :worship:
I've seen Ivanovic's matches this week and thought she was average at best. Have no idea how she can be ranked no 1. :confused:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
There's a forum for Women's tennis. :p

And I had no idea Elena Dementieva and that atrocious serve could make it to the semis, so to each their own. :eek:

And I truly miss Justine. :sad:

·
Registered
605 Posts
I'm not much of a fan of women's tennis but I bet the Williams sisters would beat the hell out of anyone on this thread making fun of women's tennis. Probably 6-0 6-0.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
I'm not much of a fan of women's tennis but I bet the Williams sisters would beat the hell out of anyone on this thread making fun of women's tennis. Probably 6-0 6-0.
My mom runs faster than Serena. And she has sciatica.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts
Both Williams sisters are part-time players who rarely play more than 20 matches a year. Imo none of them deserves a Grand Slam title.

·
Registered
17,228 Posts
I wonder if a Williams sisters final will have higher ratings than a Federer-Nadal final.

Who am I kidding. Of course it will.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I wonder if a Williams sisters final will have higher ratings than a Federer-Nadal final.

In USA maybe

But those mugs in USA watch boring sports for fat people like GOLF and baseball . So , its not no so weird what you say

·
Registered
605 Posts

I, myself, will watch both but if I could only watch one it would definitely be Fed-Nadal (should that be the final). Anyone who watches the Williams sisters instead of Fed-Nadal (should that be the final) should have their TV taken away from them.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Dementieva just said that the winner of a William's sister final would be a 'family decision'.

It's on now! :eek:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys complaining about this thread need to chill out. ATP is the best tennis but that doesn't mean WTA tennis isn't worth watching from time to time.

·
Registered
17,228 Posts
In USA maybe

But those mugs in USA watch boring sports for fat people like GOLF and baseball . So , its not no so weird what you say
It has nothing to do with the Williams being from the U.S. The Ivanovic/Safina match had the exact same number of viewers as the Federer/Nadal match at the French Open, and none of them are from the U.S. People are just sick of watching Federer & Nadal over and over.

I personally plan to watch both.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Shows how shit WTA when two part-time ballbashers who have the fitness of a wombat get to the final of a Slam, Henin and Cokehead are missed.

P.S Women's tennis is shite, and WTA & Xristos should be in the WTA forum.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts