Mens Tennis Forums banner

Roger Federer = 2008 French Open Winner!?

• No

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 21.4%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Re: Will World No. 1 (week of 02.24.08) Roger Federer win French Open 2008?

The Oracle -

Would you mind making threads thats are absolutely stupid? If anything, you keep spamming GM with questions that really dont need to be asked.

If you want to post, then post, your allowed you. But stop making your self look like such an ass by asking questions that are unnecessary.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

And your implying sexist comments now. And for the record, I'm not a girl.

And you don't understand the MTF community if you think the Scot thread is totally unneeded. The OP there was making a point about Murray, he gets ether fans or haters here. Just who he is.

But that topic was in response to an article, your just saying things out of your ass for attention.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

When did I ever say, the French Open was not important. If I did, show me, but I doubt I did.

Tennis is the point. Yes. Doesn't mean you have to act like a 12-year old.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

My interpretation =
1. Roger Federer is stupid & dont need to be asked.
2. French Open is stupid & dont need to be asked.
Your beating a topic that gets used every year, plus your making this topic in February when the French isn't until May.

And Roger Federer and his quest for the Slam is always talked about and people don't need to talk about it anymore.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

Go read some old threads.

Roger winning the French is a topic thats been discussed since 2006, when he had the chance to win the Grand Slam.

Your level of thinking is much different then any commentators because it is just plain out stupid. They know the professional game (or at least think they do) better than you, so their opinion matters.

Your beating a dead horse, thats why we don't need to talk about it and your timing of this thread is worse. No cares how excited you are, when May comes, there will be alot of threads about Federer, (also depending how he does during the clay season).

Hold your horses until then.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Re: Will World No. 1 (in Feb & maybe Mar) Roger Federer win French Open 2008 (in May)

Ignorant statement: They think he is god and they dont play tennis themselves.

I don't play football and I think Peyton Manning is a great Quarterback. You don't have to *play* the sport to admire someone else's skill in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.