Mens Tennis Forums banner

Roger Federer = 2008 French Open Winner!?

• No

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 21.4%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think Roger Federer can win French Open in 2008 and finally complete his career slam?

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Re: Will World No. 1 (week of 02.24.08) Roger Federer win French Open 2008?

What is the significance of "World No. 1" in the title? :confused:

As long as he doesn't run into Nadal (maybe a couple of others - Djokovic included), he CAN do it. But CAN doesn't always translate into WILL.

Put it this way, I think he has a marginally lesser shot at the title than he did last year.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

As long as he doesn't run into Nadal (maybe a couple of others - Djokovic included), he CAN do it. But CAN doesn't always translate into WILL.
So I take that as a no~.
What is the significance of "World No. 1" in the title? :confused:
World No. 1 = #1 Seed = favourite to win on the book.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts

It is too early to say. Roger hasnt played a claycourt event so far this year. And other factors like Nadal's form also has a bearing on his potential to win RG.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts

no

offtopic:
stop making new threads all the time ffs
:smash:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

The Oracle -

Would you mind making threads thats are absolutely stupid? If anything, you keep spamming GM with questions that really dont need to be asked.

If you want to post, then post, your allowed you. But stop making your self look like such an ass by asking questions that are unnecessary.

Thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The Oracle -

Would you mind making threads thats are absolutely stupid? If anything, you keep spamming GM with questions that really dont need to be asked.

If you want to post, then post, your allowed you. But stop making your self look like such an ass by asking questions that are unnecessary.

Thanks.
Ya, then why dont you go back to your kitchen and cook cuz your reply is not neccessary~:rolleyes:
At least I am not offending the Scotts by saying they are cheap~ "Not ALL Scots are cheap...."

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

And your implying sexist comments now. And for the record, I'm not a girl.

And you don't understand the MTF community if you think the Scot thread is totally unneeded. The OP there was making a point about Murray, he gets ether fans or haters here. Just who he is.

But that topic was in response to an article, your just saying things out of your ass for attention.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

And your implying sexist comments now. And for the record, I'm not a girl.

And you don't understand the MTF community if you think the Scot thread is totally unneeded. The OP there was making a point about Murray, he gets ether fans or haters here. Just who he is.

But that topic was in response to an article, your just saying things out of your ass for attention.
Ya, if you think French Open is not important, then you should go watch wrestling instead.:rolleyes:
What's the point? The point is TENNIS~omg~...

·
Registered
1,856 Posts

Can someone please ban Oracle?

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

When did I ever say, the French Open was not important. If I did, show me, but I doubt I did.

Tennis is the point. Yes. Doesn't mean you have to act like a 12-year old.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Would you mind making threads thats are absolutely stupid? If anything, you keep spamming GM with questions that really dont need to be asked..
My interpretation =
1. Roger Federer is stupid & dont need to be asked.
2. French Open is stupid & dont need to be asked.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

My interpretation =
1. Roger Federer is stupid & dont need to be asked.
2. French Open is stupid & dont need to be asked.
Your beating a topic that gets used every year, plus your making this topic in February when the French isn't until May.

And Roger Federer and his quest for the Slam is always talked about and people don't need to talk about it anymore.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Your beating a topic that gets used every year, plus your making this topic in February when the French isn't until May.

And Roger Federer and his quest for the Slam is always talked about and people don't need to talk about it anymore.
Then why are we discussing Roger Federer should become the greatest player in history, cuz that may never happen, we might as ban the commentators. French Open is three months and you want me to forget cuz I am too excited?:cool:

Just cuz something is "always talked about" does not mean we dont need to talk about it anymore:).

·
Banned
218 Posts

Another dreadful thread from a total clown, the problem is that you are actually serious. I wouldn't find it so funny if you were someone trying to be funny.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

Go read some old threads.

Roger winning the French is a topic thats been discussed since 2006, when he had the chance to win the Grand Slam.

Your level of thinking is much different then any commentators because it is just plain out stupid. They know the professional game (or at least think they do) better than you, so their opinion matters.

Your beating a dead horse, thats why we don't need to talk about it and your timing of this thread is worse. No cares how excited you are, when May comes, there will be alot of threads about Federer, (also depending how he does during the clay season).

Hold your horses until then.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Your level of thinking is much different then any commentators because it is just plain out stupid. They know the professional game (or at least think they do) better than you, so their opinion matters.

Hold your horses until then.
Too funny since many OP that claim Federer is half-god dont play tennis themselves. I dont like to be told to do things and I like my threads just fine in February.:cool:

·
Registered
596 Posts

No.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

It's a pity that trolls have internet connections in their caves as well.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts