Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think? Will they meet or not? Where, if so: AO? maybe clay season (among MC, B, M, R, and the FO)? W? Montreal? Cincinnati? USO? any time post USO (Shanghai, Basel, Paris, and London)?

Also, Happy Holidays to all!!

I for one would love to see at least one Rogie vs. Rafa matchup in 2019!!

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think there will be 0-3 more Rogie vs. Rafa ATP matches max for the rest of their careers, it's coming to a close unfortunately!! I'd be pretty upset if there are 0 more Rogie vs. Rafa matches, but if there's 1, 2, or 3 more matches between them, I will truly relish them... It's just that if the 2017 Shanghai F was the last official match between the two of them, I'll always wish there was at least 1 more, so hopefully it'll happen in 2019!!

·
The special one
14,020 Posts
What if he faces Lenny?
Well I get the impression that lenny is the more talented of the 2, so I'd give Nadal 40% chance here, and about 20-25% chance of him winning against Myla or Charlene, and that's being kind to Nadal. :wink2:

·
|
14,277 Posts
I'm so sick of this rivalry, especially at the AO.
If Nadal wins its not even considered an achievement.
I welcome a meeting at the US Open, but nowhere else.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I'm so sick of this rivalry, especially at the AO.
If Nadal wins its not even considered an achievement.
I welcome a meeting at the US Open, but nowhere else.
So you are finally back! Its a christmas miracle! What happened that you got banned?

I think we all would like to see the two of them clash at the US Open before its all said and done. But it seems more and more unlikely...

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
This rivalry deserves a US Open final between them. At the very least a SF.

If it wasn’t for that damn back and Montreal, it could have happened in 2017 :sad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts