Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This current version of Bald can lose to many players, and is certainly never beating Stan 2.0
Djokovic has his mind elsewhere
Murray is a joke on clay

Its written in the stars. the greatest RG final ever.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Ferrer has a great shot too, why write him out.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Very unlikely, but certainly more possible than one could've possibly imagined a few months ago.

I still think the old guard will hold. Nadal has a few more tournaments to get his game together, and even if he doesn't, he may get fortunate with the draw and be able to scrape through to the final. I'm still giving 50-60% chance of Nadal-Djoko final.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Luckyrinka and Cryerer won't be that lucky
These must be bitter days for you. Or are you excited that he gets to rest up for a Wimbledon run :confused:

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
This current version of Bald can lose to many players, and is certainly never beating Stan 2.0
Djokovic has his mind elsewhere
Murray is a joke on clay

Its written in the stars. the greatest RG final ever.
Murray's best result at RG:SF
Wawrinka's best result at RG:QF

Yet Murray is a 'joke' and Wawrinka is a red hot favorite apparently. The hype is too much.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Murray's best result at RG:SF
Wawrinka's best result at RG:QF

Yet Murray is a 'joke' and Wawrinka is a red hot favorite apparently. The hype is too much.
I'm a Murray fan, but let's be real here - his 2011 draw to reach the SF of Prodon-Bolelli-Berrer-Troicki(who led by 2 sets)-Chela was pretty fuckin special...

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Yes. Bohli vs Bastl final. You heard it here first

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
No, I don't think so. I do think there's a real possibility of one of them making it to the final. But both? Mmm, I don't think so.

Although who knows, maybe Chiudinelli will get there! ;)

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
I'm thinking Lammer-Chiudinelli may happen.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts