Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, Absolute. I said Yes..........

Why.

This guy is on fire, His tennis is going up to next level. He does do everything as Roger did 4 years ago

He is the guy who has the chance, He is not 2006 Baghdatis, He is going to title for 100%.

It told you, He would be in the final after He won over Andy Murray

Anyone Agree or Disagree, Tell why

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
This is so funny because last year there was a thread saying Gonzalez would be 2007 year end number 2 and we all saw how that turned out.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
:haha: x100000000000000000

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
He will go all the way to the moon. He is that good

·
Registered
535 Posts
Some people never ceases to amaze me here. Federer lost a match or two... He's rapidly declining! Nalbandian won two masters events in a row at the end of the year... He's going to start winning slams left and right! Now this... C'mon.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is so funny because last year there was a thread saying Gonzalez would be 2007 year end number 2 and we all saw how that turned out.
I didn't say it.

But, This time I'm 95% he is coming, This guy is Tsonga. He is clear winnner against everybody so far.

ONlY Roger and Djok. If He does beat Roger and Djok, He would go up the next level, That make him the Brand New No 1 is just matter of time

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some people never ceases to amaze me here. Federer lost a match or two... He's rapidly declining! Nalbandian won two masters events in a row at the end of the year... He's going to start winning slams left and right! Now this... C'mon.
Oh, Man

Tsonga is a totally different guy than Nalbandian. You can't compare him to Nalbandian

Because, Nalbandian never be consistent, He is up and down all the time.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
Yes, Absolute. I said Yes..........

Why.

This guy is on fire, His tennis is going up to next level. He does do everything as Roger did 4 years ago

He is the guy who has the chance, He is not 2006 Baghdatis, He is going to title for 100%.

It told you, He would be in the final after He won over Andy Murray

Anyone Agree or Disagree, Tell why
You told me Djokovic would be the next number 1

why you lied to me?

why? :awww:

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
I knew a thread like this would pop up after Tsonga's win over Nadal. :lol:

Never in doubt.

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
The transitional champs reign will soon be over. :angel:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Fuck the US Open. He should be the number one right now! Let's start an online petition for the ATP to change the ranking system effective immediately! ARE YOU WITH ME???

:retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts