Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have very mixed emotions about the fact that Tommy says he is going to play this Tournament. I only want him to play, if he is 100% ready to play :unsure:

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Well, we said the same thing about Wimbledon (about only playing if he was 100%) and he turned out to be fine. :)

Yes I know he withdraw from the 4R match against Roger, but that was because of a different injury (stomach tear). ;)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, we said the same thing about Wimbledon (about only playing if he was 100%) and he turned out to be fine. :)

Yes I know he withdraw from the 4R match against Roger, but that was because of a different injury (stomach tear). ;)
Well I know I can't prove it, but IMO Tommy got the stomach tear because he rushed back to the Tour to play Wimbledon :sad: Oh it is interesting one of the poster said she saw Tommy in L.A. He can't play tennis, but may be he is seeing his actress g/f :aplot: I wish he was home resting to let his stomach muscle heal well :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Yay. Tommy is playing again. :banana:

Falla beat Tommy in Miami 2R in straight sets earlier this year :)unsure:), but it's time for revenge. :devil:

Good luck, Tommy. :)

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I just looked at the draw properly, and it's actually a pretty decent draw, which is just what we were all hoping for. :p

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
CENTER COURT
Matches Start At: 4:00 PM
Paul GOLDSTEIN (USA) vs Radek STEPANEK (CZE)
Not Before 5:00 PM
Arnaud CLEMENT (FRA) vs Thomas JOHANSSON (SWE)
Not Before 7:00 PM
Bob BRYAN (USA)/Mike BRYAN (USA) vs Paul GOLDSTEIN (USA)/Tripp PHILLIPS (USA)
followed by
Alejandro FALLA (COL) vs Tommy HAAS (GER)

Finally he's back. :) Auf geht's Tommy!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tommy's website has been updateD:bounce: and there are lots of new pics in the gallery:drool: :drool:

:angel: Good Luck in Washington TOMMY!!!:angel:

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
6-3 6-2 Tommy won! :D

He struggled with his serve a little bit, but looks like a solid performance altogether.

R16 Tommy vs Russell, 2nd match on centre court today. :)

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Nice, that seemed to be a good debut against Falla! :)

I hope he stays healthy and fit :bowdown:

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Tommy defeated Russell 6-3 6-4. :banana:

Tommy served 10 Aces, and didn't face a break point, let alone lose serve (where do I remember that stat from? :p). :yeah:

He now faces WC John Isner. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts